We brought Hazel with us on our trip to Iowa. Had to share this picture of her asleep on the console in the car. I don't know how she was comfortable. She was so bored and ready to get out of the car once we got here.
Great picture! She must have been really tired! Hazel looks just like I remember her. I can't recall if Sadie was fat before we moved, but she sure is now. She looks 3x bigger than Hazel! I will have to post a picture of her sometime. We are praying for a safe delivery of your little one!!
I love this picture! Bet Hazel hasn't been this relaxed the whole trip. We hope she will be as glad to see "our little one" as we are. Still praying for all of you.
4 comments:
Great picture! She must have been really tired! Hazel looks just like I remember her. I can't recall if Sadie was fat before we moved, but she sure is now. She looks 3x bigger than Hazel! I will have to post a picture of her sometime. We are praying for a safe delivery of your little one!!
Man she can sleep anywhere! That is a good dog. Praying for you
I guess Hazel doesn't really understand the magnitude of how her life is about to change!!!!! HA! HA! Keeping you in our thoughts.
Love,
Aunt Carol
I love this picture! Bet Hazel hasn't been this relaxed the whole trip. We hope she will be as glad to see "our little one" as we are. Still praying for all of you.
Love you,
GG
Post a Comment