Lezlie, I just found your blog through Michelle's. I am soo happy to hear about your pending adoption!! I will definitely be adding you (and Scott of course) and your little one to my prayers. I'm so glad to have come across your blog, and I'm sorry that I am a miserable failure at keeping in touch. How is Hazel btw?
That's so exciting!! Can't wait to meet him. I know you guys are anxious and we have been keeping you in our prayers and will continue to. Keep us posted on the date and all that good stuff.
Congratulations Scott and Lezlie! I am so excited for you both and will check back often to hear how things are coming along. We miss you and love you guys!
Hey guys! How are things going for you? Hoping that everything is going well- we can't wait to see pictures of your little one. Only a few weeks away- crazy!! Have you come up with names yet?
Hey there! Jonathan and I were just looking at the Noels web page and saw yours. Congratulations!!! YAY!! We are so very happy for you both. Your little boy will be very close in age to Jen A's baby boy. I don't know what to say but am just thrilled for you both!!
Lezlie- Hey!! I haven't heard from you in a while, and I was so very excited to hear about this news. I am thrilled for you guys! We will all be having little ones the same age! Congratulations!!! Love, MElissa
10 comments:
Lezlie, I just found your blog through Michelle's. I am soo happy to hear about your pending adoption!! I will definitely be adding you (and Scott of course) and your little one to my prayers. I'm so glad to have come across your blog, and I'm sorry that I am a miserable failure at keeping in touch. How is Hazel btw?
how beautiful (or should I say handsome?)! :) Wish I had been better at staying in touch- but glad I found your blog! one more month! Wow!
That's so exciting!! Can't wait to meet him. I know you guys are anxious and we have been keeping you in our prayers and will continue to. Keep us posted on the date and all that good stuff.
Love you guys,
Aunt Carol
I am anxious to hold you in my arms, "little angel".
Love you,
Grammy
Lezlie - I found your blog through Nicola's; which is amazing since she never updates hers.
I am very excited to hear that you are going to adopt.
I pray all goes well - both you and Mindy were very dear to me during your time in Calgary.
God Bless you - Roberta Davis (used to be Watts)
Congratulations Scott and Lezlie! I am so excited for you both and will check back often to hear how things are coming along. We miss you and love you guys!
Hey guys! How are things going for you? Hoping that everything is going well- we can't wait to see pictures of your little one. Only a few weeks away- crazy!! Have you come up with names yet?
His due date is on my sister's birthday so we'll have the party hats ready:-) Looking forward to hearing of his arrival!
Hey there! Jonathan and I were just looking at the Noels web page and saw yours.
Congratulations!!! YAY!! We are so very happy for you both. Your little boy will be very close in age to Jen A's baby boy. I don't know what to say but am just thrilled for you both!!
Lezlie- Hey!! I haven't heard from you in a while, and I was so very excited to hear about this news. I am thrilled for you guys! We will all be having little ones the same age! Congratulations!!! Love, MElissa
Post a Comment