CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Cereal

Addison has been really interested in watching us eat and will occasionally open her mouth and "chew" so we decided it was time to try cereal. She did good in that she opened her mouth a few times and swallowed the cereal, but once she got a taste of it I don't think she really liked it. Oh, well...we'll try again in a few days.

Here's a few videos of today's adventure. The first is the first few bites. She took them and swallowed the cereal and then started crying. The second video is after about 10 minutes of trying to get her to eat, she took the spoon out of my hand. I think she was saying "that's enough of this nasty stuff mom."



5 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

How adorable! I think she did really good for the first time. She is already ready to feed herself. Ha! Ha! In the first video it looked like she might have fallen asleep and only cried when you woke her up. I think she did great and it looked like she really liked the taste of the cereal. That is a good thing. And in the second video it looked like she was really ready to feed herself. She was even holding the spoon right. Way to go Addy!!!

Love you,
GG

Regina said...

Ahhh - those clips were so sweet.

Fran said...

She's getting so big - already wanting to eat baby food? Wow! Don't you wonder what she's thinking?? She has such great expressions - the videos are so much fun! Thank you thank you for continuing to update us.
Give each other a hug from Aunt Fran! Can't wait to see you....don't know when it will be but can't wait til I do! Love you...

Shari Hansen said...

How cute! I think she was crying because she was thinking that this nasty stuff you were feeding her was going to take the place of her wonderful bottle! Poor thing! She's so precious!

Amy said...

Too funny! I love when she grabbed the spoon! And 8 minutes of filming is only expected:-) We probably have that much footage from Camille's first attempt at solids! Loved the Christmas card, too!