11 years ago
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Smiling
Addison has started smiling some off and on in response to our voices and smiles. We finally were able to capture a smile on camera.
She is still doing really well. Around the 3 week mark she became a very fussy baby, but I think we are on the downward end of that and she seems to be less and less fussy every day. She is starting to have more alert "happy" times. She is sleeping really well. At bedtime, she gets her bottle and then sleeps for about 5 hours, then another bottle and sleeps another 4 hours, so we cannot complain about lack of sleep.
We love seeing all the changes she is making every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! So cute!! I just love the first smiles. She is just so adorable! Enjoy every minute.
Love you,
Aunt Carol
That's so fun! It's crazy how many changes they go through so quickly their first year. I can't believe she's sleeping so well at night. That's wonderful! Love, Katie
Wow - how beautiful!
Wow....she's growing and changing so much. Sounds like you all are adjusting very well and having a great time. Certainly when she smiles like that it's pretty hard to remember when she was fussy. Keep having fun.....and I agree with Carol...enjoy every minute.
Love you muchly,
Aunt Fran
That's a heart-melt smile:-) She gets cuter every time I see her! It is so much fun to see you guys as parents!
Scott & Lezlie,
Your daughter is beautiful. Sorry I didn't send congratulations earlier, but we didn't know. :-)
I am excited for both of you and she is really a cutie.
Sometimes I miss mine being that age, but then I see them all growing up and not sure I want to go back.
Enjoy her and all of the firsts, because they grow up way too fast.
I have missed so much since I have been without a computer. But I am catching up on things now. Absolutely love all the pictures - especially the smiling ones. Addy is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! And I can hardly wait to see her. Won't be long now. Keep her little until I get there then she can grow up. Ha! She is really so very precious.
Love you guys,
GG
What a beautiful baby girl! We continue to be so happy for you guys and love watching little Addy grow!
Post a Comment